UGC NET SLET Paper I Study Materials
The eCourse comprises of 100 questions that have been picked out of recent UGC NET/SLET examinations. This eCourse is different
from the others available in the market mainly because it provides detailed explanations which help you learn how to identify answers to
similar questions in the actual examination. To view the contents of this eCourse, please download the syllabus for NET 001.
UGC NET certification has become compulsory for anyone who wants to teach at college level in India. There are 93 subjects in
UGC NET and anyone can apply for the exam in the subject of their Post Graduation. There are three papers in the exam :
1) Paper I - Objective type test on Reasoning and Aptitude
2) Paper II - Objective type test in the subject selected (out of 93 subjects)
3) Paper III - Essay type test in the subject selected (out of 93 subjects)
Out of these three papers, Paper I is the common paper for all UGC NET Candidates. There will be 50 questions in Paper I
including questions on
The cost of this eCourse is only Rs. 175. As a registered student of the eCourse, you will receive :
A 25 page eBook with all the 5 modules
A 50 page eBook with answers and explanations to the 5 modules
Interactive Practice Test with 100 questions
eMail consultation with the author throughout the duration of the eCourse
Software Requirements for the eCourse :
The eBook is in PDF format and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the eBook. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, this
is a free software and can be downloaded here!
The Interactive exercises are in EXE format and will work on any computer with Windows and Internet Explorer. However, for
those who are using any other operating system, we'll send the same in plain HTML format.
All the files are compressed in ZIP format for easy download. You will need a software like 7Zip to open the files. In case you do not have
7Zip, you can click here to download 7zip.
Follow these steps to order the eCourse :
1) Send a draft of Rs. 175 in the name of Maheshbhai J Patel,
payable at Anand (Gujarat)
2) Send the draft to this address :
Maheshbhai J Patel
Nr. Shri Nagar Society
R K Hall Road
Opp. Chinar Gulnar Complex
Anand - 388001
Contact at Ask Rangoo
3) Post a comment at Google Friend Connect on Webinar Blog. And check the site again for our reply. As soon as we receive the draft we'll send you the download links by eMail. Most often the mails go into your spam account and you do not see it. So please post a comment and check with us.
Please note that this eCourse will be sent only by EMail. We will not be sending the eCourse by POST. Do NOT mention your postal address. Just send your name and EMail id. If you do not mention the EMail address we will not be able to contact you or return the draft.