Planning a Conference or Seminar
Profiting from a Seminar
If you want to make some money for your company through hosting a seminar, there are a few things that you should consider first, such as:
· who will need your services or product
· how will you know who these people are
· where will you find them
· how can you invite them
· how you should present your information and
· how you can present your product or service to the attendees during the seminar that will leave people wanting more.
It is for this purpose that I have included this section. It doesn’t matter if you are doing it for your boss, a charity or yourself.
A seminar is a great way to make money if you know what to do and how to go about it.
Here are some tips to help you and your company profit the most from hosting a seminar.
· Find your target audience and market specifically to them by the means that would make the most sense, for example, if you are trying to appear to football fans, it is best to advertise at a football game
· Get experts or celebrity personalities to speak or act as presenters at your seminars
· If you are marketing a fun or not so serious product, make your seminar more fun that technical and vice versa
· Never give out all of the information that is contained in a product such as a book, just give enough to capture interest and let people know that you know what you are talking about. You have to appeal to your target audiences needs or problems and offer a solution to those problems
· If you are selling a product let some attendees participate in a live demonstration so that you can prove what you are saying about your products.
· Offer buyer incentives such as extra free services with purchase, a prize for certain purchases or freebies of some kind as a reward for buying or ordering your services
· Let the advertisements show that you are only having this special for one day only or something to increase the desperation.
Now that you have read this guide, you will have all of the tips and information that you could need in order to organize a successful conference or seminar. This comprehensive guide has helped you learn how to:
· Plan your seminar or conference
· Organize a video conference
· How to utilize recording and presentation equipment
· How to dress and proper etiquette
· How to put together an organization committee to help you
· About choosing the right caterer
· Food and beverages for the event
· How to get a speaker/presenter
· The common mistakes to avoid.
· Hiring a DJ for a seminar
· Creating a timeline
· Marketing/advertising your seminar
With all of this information and more in this manual, is it a wonder that you ever thought that you could never host or organize your own seminar or conference.
With the tips in this guide, you are now ready to go out there and make the most out of your new responsibility. By utilizing the information in this guide, you are sure to be successful.
Seminars and conferences are generally designed for a company to make money by getting a new client or to directly raise funds for a charity or sell a specific product or service.
Knowing this, this guide has shown exactly how to capitalize off of this. I hope you enjoy throwing your conference and/or seminars.